[Open Design + Hardware] "UX Is A Social Justice Issue"

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at panix.com
Tue Apr 22 18:38:21 UTC 2014

People interested in open design, I thought you might be interested in
using this speech I gave in March

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2014_Keynote_by_Sumana_Harihareswara

to persuade people in your communities who don't really get usability
yet. :) In it, I discuss the critical importance of design and usability
in achieving our goals, give examples of usability making a difference
in healthcare, encryption, Wikipedia, and more, and suggest resources.

Hope you find it useful in helping non-designers see the importance of
UX in their work!
--
Sumana Harihareswara
http://www.harihareswara.net/