[Open Design + Hardware] Intro of me

Weisser,CS (pgt) C.S.Weisser at lse.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 08:55:39 UTC 2014

Hello!

My name is Carolin and I'm a Master student in "Media, Communications and Development" at the London School of Economics. I'm just getting started to research for my dissertation on "openness in hardware design" (at the moment still very broad and will be narrowed down soon..).

I'm very interested to follow your group's discussions and learn more about your project, because the interdisciplinary approach to the topic allows very appealing perspectives. I very curious to know more about it.

Kind regards

carolin s. weisser

+44 75 47 89 54 27
c.s.weisser at lse.ac.uk<mailto:c.s.weisser at lse.ac.uk>