[Open Design + Hardware] Intro of me

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Mon Mar 3 10:04:31 UTC 2014

Hi Carolin,

Welcome to the group, great to have you here. You can find an overview of
the projects currently being worked on in the 'projects' menu on our group
page <http://design.okfn.org/> (I hope to find time to add our Burning Man
project <http://autofunk.dk/burningman2014/> there this week). Also, you
might be interested in visiting this online
pad<http://pad.okfn.org/p/okfestival_opendesign>,
where group members are currently brainstorming project and session ideas
for the coming OKFestival (which will take place this summer in Berlin).

You're more than welcome to engage in everything we do :) Also, we have a
blog <http://design.okfn.org/blog/> that we would like to update more
often, so if there are any topics you're curious to investigate and write
about, please let us know! I would personally enjoy seeing updates from
your coming work take place there.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum