[Open Design + Hardware] OKFestival Extends Deadline for Session Proposals! New deadline: March 30, 2014

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri Mar 14 14:35:18 UTC 2014

Hi!

Some good news from the OKFestival team:

*The OKFestival <http://2014.okfestival.org/>Team has big news for you: the
deadline to submit your OKFestival 2014 session proposals is now extended
to March 30!*

 *As you already know, this year's OKFestival Call for Proposals
<http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/> was due to end on
Sunday and our spreadsheets have been filling up with dozens of amazing
session ideas. We've had lots of questions from you about your proposals,
answered heaps of Twitter <https://twitter.com/OKFestival> messages asking
for hints about the best way to design a workshop
<http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/session-tips/>, and hosted live
hangouts
<http://2014.okfestival.org/tips-tricks-second-helpout-going-live-now/>
with you to talk about how you can collaborate with each other.*

*So, excited by your enthusiasm and fuelled by your contagious energy, we
have decided to extend the deadline for this year's proposals. We want to
hear from you! And we've even created a special mailing list
<https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfestival-discuss> so that you
can get in touch easily with one another to collaborate on proposals. *

*New deadline: March 30. And this time we're serious! Keep sending
<http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/> your brilliant,
groundbreaking, collaborative proposals. We're looking forward to reviewing
them all!*

-Christian