[Open Design + Hardware] Policies for Open Design+Hardware+Manufacturing for Ecuador

Massimo Menichinelli massimo.menichinelli at aalto.fi
Sat May 24 18:27:16 UTC 2014

Dear all,
as you may already know, Ecuador is developing a set of policies for a
transition towards a "Free Libre Open Knowledge" Society (FLOK Society),
based on free and open principles and methods. You can find more
information regarding this project here:

http://floksociety.org/
http://p2pfoundation.net/FLOK_Society_Project
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/the-flok-society-project-ecuador-commits-itself-to-a-open-commons-based-knowledge-society/2013/09/20

Next week there will be in Ecuador an event, Cumbre del Buen Conocer,
where this policies will be discussed:
http://cumbredelbuenconocer.ec/

I've been invited to this event for discussing the policies regarding
Open Design, Open Hardware, Distributed Manufacturing. I think it will
be a great opportunity not only for Ecuador but also for the other
participants to redistribute the knowledge produced during the meeting,
so I expect to learn a lot from this meeting. I have of course many
ideas regarding possible suggestions for policies, but I would like to
hear also ideas from you, and I would be happy to bring your suggestions
to the discussions! Please let's discuss ideas here!

Best regards,

Massimo

Massimo Menichinelli
mobile: (ITA) +39 3402971655
Skype: openp2pdesign.org
http://it.linkedin.com/in/massimomenichinelli
openp2pdesign.org
Metadesign for Open Systems, Processes, Projects
http://www.openp2pdesign.org/