[Open Design + Hardware] Open Design (=access?)

Kohtala Cindy cindy.kohtala at aalto.fi
Tue May 20 08:13:48 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

This is interesting, open access vs contribution, does open access always have to mean lowering the threshold, etc.
Let us know where this leads you.
(changed the subject line accordingly)

Are you already contributing to - or would you consider contributing to - Alastair & co’s new book project with this discussion? an essay or something?
http://agentsofalternatives.com

For everyone, get involved in sponsoring the book - and ensure yourself a copy!
http://www.sponsume.com/project/agents-alternatives-redesigning-our-realities

Cindy