[Open Design + Hardware] International Hackathon on Open Source Lab Hardware (Summer 2015)

NIEZEN G. g.niezen at swansea.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 16:04:27 UTC 2014

Hi Jenny,

I think this is a great idea! I’ve recently started the Openpump project (http://www.openpump.org) to build an open source hardware syringe pump.

The mechanical design is based on work done by the research group led by Joshua Pearce (that you cited in your post). The focus of the Openpump project is to build a standalone syringe pump with a user interface that’s simple and easy to use.

Kind regards,
Gerrit Niezen

Postdoctoral Researcher

Future Interaction Technologies Lab