[Open Design + Hardware] Welcome to the "opendesign" mailing list

Sandra Bermudez hola at bulabe.com
Fri Dec 25 20:16:23 UTC 2015

Hello!

My name is Sandra Bermudez. I live and work in Mexico City. I'm graphic
designer but since too many years ago I work on digital products
development.

I posted an abstract of my master thesis on the phd design mailing list
where I got the suggestion of joining this community, so here I am :)

I love design practice, but also I enjoy reflection on how we design and
how this has an impact in our society; the way we live, think, dream, love,
even die. In this context, the arise of open objects, processes and tools
is fascinating.

I'm eager to read you.

Happy holidays, Sandra.