[Open Design + Hardware] Open Thesis: Open Design as a Platform for Social Innovation

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 05:48:16 UTC 2015

Hello Jordan!

We live all over the place at the moment -- to name but a few in the
network, Massimo Menichinelli is likely in Italy, Primavera de Filippi at
Harvard, Christian Villum in Copenhagen, myself in London. Then we have
others in Nordic nations, in Canada, in South America, in India...

Would be interesting to create a community map sometime of everyone's
current whereabouts :)

And it's a great idea to set up workshops -- we have done so in the past,
for good results. Would be happy to help others facilitate, if they have
interest!

- Kat

@codekat <http://twitter.com/codekat> | codekat.net