[Open Design + Hardware] Call for Participation: Libre Graphics Meeting 2015

Kat Braybrooke kat at mozillafoundation.org
Wed Jan 7 20:32:16 UTC 2015

Having spoken at LGM 2013 in Madrid, I can attest to it being a really
fascinating gathering of practitioners, makers, designers and thinkers in
this space.

Highly recommended, and very much related to the work we all do!

Related: If anyone from this group is interested in proposing a session and
would like backup or a co-presenter, I'd be happy to get involved -- just
let me know.

- Kat

@codekat <https://twitter.com/codekat> braybrooke | mozilla | hive labs