[Open Design + Hardware] Pixelapse, getting closer to a GitHub for designers

Jorge Toledo jortogar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:23:28 UTC 2015

Hi everyone

Many of you probably know it already, but I just found out (I don't know
how I could have missed this) about this platform:

www.pixelapse.com - Visual version control for designers

A GitHub-like platform for designers with basic version control and even
*visual* diffs.

There is still a lot to test and I can see some limitations already
(lacking proper support for free software, for example), but it's quite
promising. The impressive feature set <https://www.pixelapse.com/features> goes
beyond my initial expectations!

I will definitely give it a go to see how it works and check if things like
commits and even clones/pull requests are supported (although it looks like
it takes a simpler, automatic, Dropbox-like approach).

Has anyone tried it yet? Any impressions so far?

Best,

Jorge