[Open Design + Hardware] ThingsCon, a gathering of the open hardware community (Berlin, May 8-9)

Peter Bihr peter at thewavingcat.com
Wed Mar 4 10:08:42 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Just a quick shout-out because I think it might be of interest to a bunch of you:

On May 8/9, we’ll be hosting ThingsCon, a conference/festival in Berlin around all things hardware, iot, maker culture.

There’s a strong presence of open hardware and open data folks there, too (quite a few of whom are on this list), who’ll be talking about open data, civic tech, participation, etc. It’s going to be great!

You can learn more at http://thingscon.com

It’d be great to see many of you there! And please ping me if you have any questions.

Best,

Peter