[Open Design + Hardware] special issue

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:48:42 UTC 2015

Thanks for this, Cindy!

Very interested in submitting something on making, sustainability and open
design practices emerging within communities in the UK. If anyone's
interested in coming on board as a co-author, get in touch with me 1:1,
would be happy to do as a group :)

Also, as I suspect others in this group may also be interested due to
like-minded work in the area, what's the Design PhD list you mention?

Thanks again for the share!

- Kat

Kat Braybrooke | Doctoral Researcher
University of Sussex Humanities Lab