[Open Design + Hardware] New definition for open design

Tanja Aitamurto tanja.aitamurto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:03:26 UTC 2015

Thanks, Aleksander. I really like the designer-centric approach you take in
the paper -- that brings nice nuance -- ours is more of a macro-level
approach to open design, including open innovation, crowdsourcing and open
hard- and software

Dr. Tanja Aitamurto
Deputy Director
Brown Fellow, postdoctoral
The Brown Institute for Media Innovation <http://brown.stanford.edu/>
School of Engineering
Stanford
www.tanjaaitamurto.com <http://brokenfence.flavors.me/>
~ examining collective intelligence in journalism, governance and design ~