[Open Design + Hardware] OK Festival May 2018?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 09:58:15 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm not aware of anything yet, but you're very welcome to lead Cindy! I
know it'd be in very good hands if so :)

- Kat

Kat Braybrooke 👹
PhD Candidate, University of Sussex *http://bit.ly/sussexbio
<http://bit.ly/sussexbio>*
Sussex Humanities Lab | School of Media, Film + Music
Designer-Curator @codekat <http://twitter.com/codekat> | codekat.net