[Open Design + Hardware] call for Special Issue Proposals

Kohtala Cindy cindy.kohtala at aalto.fi
Mon Apr 30 15:28:38 UTC 2018

Hi all

some of you have already been published in Digital Culture and Society’s special issue on Making and Hacking.

the journal is now receiving proposals for future special issues, deadline 22 May.
'Suggested topics should address issues relevant to digital cultures, societies and technologies. We invite original, critical proposals related to digital media studies, the social sciences, science and technology studies, cultural studies, or other interdisciplinary fields.’

contact me if you are interested in a certain slant, particularly regarding material making/peer production and open design/open hardware, and would want to collaborate on a proposal and guest editing a special issue.

cheers
Cindy

Cindy Kohtala  |  Postdoc researcher, Department of Design  |  Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture  |  Helsinki, Finland  |  cindy.kohtala at aalto.fi
 -
Making Sustainability (Aalto ARTS dissertations, 2016)  |  Changing Helsinki? (Nemo, 2015)  |  Product Service-System Design for Sustainability (Greenleaf, 2014)