[Open Design + Hardware] Open Design and Manufacturing report

Kohtala Cindy cindy.kohtala at aalto.fi
Wed Jan 10 08:11:40 UTC 2018

this spotted on social media via Michel Bauwens/P2P Foundation:
http://odmplatform.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/D3.1-ODM-Research-Report-reduced.pdf

Universities, Enterprises and Maker Communities in Open Design & Manufacturing across Europe: An exploratory study
OD&M project report
(Erasmus+)

if any of you are involved in EU-funded projects that produce reports regarding Open Design and DIY making/fabbing, please drop me a line, I could collect the list and publish it.
(e.g. the MAKE-IT project that Massimo is involved in is producing super useful reports.)

cheers
Cindy
Aalto University