[Open Design + Hardware] Open hardware / open source silicon opportunities

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Wed Apr 17 10:58:57 UTC 2019

Really interesting, thanks for sharing Laura. Have subscribed to the
rss-feed now to follow along.

In addition I'd be keen to learn more about the business model, if you
wouldn't mind sharing some thoughts on that? Especially on how the open
source approach plays an important role in establishing/growing the company
(as well as the impact).

In any case best of luck with this venture, I'm cheering for you!

All the best,

Christian