[Open Design + Hardware] Open hardware / open source silicon opportunities

Laura James lbjames at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 14:34:50 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

We had a good response to our last round of recruitment and now have some
great folks joining us, but there's still more work to do, so lowRISC
continues to grow and has opened a bunch more open hardware roles,
including hardware design, test, firmware, and software tooling
opportunities. We're happy to hear from people whose skillsets overlap more
than one of these roles too.

Job ads and application site: https://lowrisc.applytojob.com

More information about working at lowRISC - https://www.lowrisc.org/jobs/

Since my last message we've updated our website with lots more information
(and we've also had a press release go out), so do take a look.

Christian, we should catch up some time :)

Laura