[OpenGLAM-at] Europeana Sounds 2015 Konferenz, 2.10. in Paris

Vignoli Michela Michela.Vignoli at ait.ac.at
Wed Jul 1 12:49:32 UTC 2015

Liebe Open-GLAM Liste,

ein Event, das vielleicht für einige von euch interessant sein könnte. Hier die Infos:

The international conference - Europeana Sounds 2015: The Future of Historic Sounds - will be held on Friday October 2nd 2015 in Paris, at the National Library of France<http://www.bnf.fr/en/tools/lsp.site_map.html>.

This conference celebrates one of Europe's often overlooked cultural treasures: its vast sound heritage. As part of a wider trend to keep this essential part of our shared culture alive, a number of initiatives are working to give online access to collections which otherwise would be invisible; including the oldest existing recording of a Mozart work and the only known recording of the great French poet, Guillaume Apollinaire.

Together, experts from across Europe are shaping the future of sound heritage, sharing knowledge and collaborating on technology. During the conference, there will be a mix of inspiring keynote talks, as well as lively discussions on topics ranging from copyright to archival discovery. We will showcase the latest technological innovations through exciting demonstrations, and intend to surprise you with some amazing live performances! Take a look at the programme<http://www.europeanasounds.eu/programme> and meet our speakers<http://www.europeanasounds.eu/speakers>.

Online registration will be open until seating capacity has been filled: register<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/europeana-sounds-2015-the-future-of-historic-sounds-tickets-17558022518>!

Link: http://www.europeanasounds.eu/intro

Liebe Grüße,
Michela