[Openglam_members] Next OpenGLAM Working Group Call - 29/4 5:00pm BST

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Thu Apr 25 07:56:19 UTC 2013

Hi All,

As I said on the previous thread there was not time that suited all. We
will go ahead and have the call at the most popular slot which was

*Monday 29th April at 5:00pm BST / 6:00pm CET *(let's aim to keep the call
to about 1 hour)

If you noted that this time didn't suit you then apologies, we'll circulate
minutes of the call and endeavour to arrange the next one so that as many
people as possible can join.
*
*
We will have this by Google Hangout and I will circulate the Hangout link 5
minutes before we start.

Here is a brief list of things <http://bit.ly/ZOuZMO> I'd like to discuss
but please do add more.

Look forward to speaking more on Monday.

All the best,

Sam

--
Sam Leon