[Openglam_members] Minutes from Yesterday's Call

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Apr 30 14:51:38 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Big thanks to everyone who joined the call yesterday it was very enjoyable
and really great to hear what was going on in each region.

We captured most of it in this
document<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1yCJUVrTsbnSenuQA0tGQ0rugEwitlyiwATJbIrJpQEs/edit#>(where
we will keep notes for all calls going forward) - please check and
add or edit anything that is missing or incorrect.

Key points are:

   - Next call will be at *29th May* *5:00pm BST on Monday* - reply on
   thread if you can't join and we'll try and fix another time
   - You should all now have access to the Members G-Drive
folder<https://drive.google.com/a/okfn.org/#folders/0B-rHTw6DN0vNbGNwcEFZMDc5RGM>
where
   slide deck and keys docs are held
   - Please keep adding to and updating our spreadsheet for checking how
   open GLAMs are and make it the awesome resource it can
be<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqu30TgpCsjjdG1idXdWWkI4OGdXMzV5b0x1cVV0Snc#gid=0>

Actions:

   - Blog post from Malmö conference from Sanna and Maarten with Merete
   filling in (putting in the special graph)
   - Add slide on OpenGLAM slidedeck about P2PU course (Sam)
   - Re-share OpenGLAM Members folder (Sam) -
   - PDF to share a draft of a blog post on the Public Domain Calculators
   and the next step
   - PDF to compose blog post on the Public Domain Review Remix competition
   - Sanna to add slides to a subfolder the OpenGLAM Members folder
   - Give feedback on OpenGLAM principles <http://openglam.org/principles/>(all)
   - Send ideas for blog posts to the list (all)

Speak to you all soon!

Cheers,
Sam

--