[Openglam_members] FW: Evaluation of GLAM-Outreach Activities

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Tue Dec 3 09:23:24 UTC 2013

Dear Maarten,

Below the links to the outcome of our GLAM-Outreach Evaluation Workshop at Wikimania.

Maybe there is a way to include your experiences from Open Cultuur Data and your work on metrics.

So far, the type of partnership "data donation" hasn't been covered yet.
And I think the whole evaluation framework might benefit by complementing it with a more GLAM-centered (as opposed to Wikimedia-centered) perspective.

Please let us know what you think!

Cheers,
Beat