[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM Working Group Members Call

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Dec 3 12:01:00 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

As we weren't able to hold a call last month, and I'm doubtful if there's
any point in trying to organise one in the last week of December when all
of us will no doubt be busy with familial and social engagements, so I
propose that for December only we host a mid-month Working Group Members
call.

On this call I would also like to introduce the wonderful Lieke Ploeger
(Cc-d here) who is the new OpenGLAM Community Manager and will be helping
to support the Working Group and driving OpenGLAM forward in 2014. Welcome
Lieke!

Here is a Doodle so everyone can signal their availability. As it will be
our Christmas call maybe we can all bring a mince pie and a glass of port
to the call too :)

http://doodle.com/3b4gx2shth6vst9h

*(Please remember to select the correct Timezone)*

Cheers,
Sam

--

*Sam LeonProject Manager  | skype: samedleon  |  @Noel_Mas