[Openglam_members] GLAM Benchmark Survey - Meetup on 9 Jan 2014 (reserve the date!)

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Fri Dec 6 12:46:02 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Our first online meet-up to discuss the GLAM Benchmark Survey will take place on 9th January 2014, from 10:30 to 12:00.
Please reserve the date. I'll send a reminder message with the link for the online-meeting at the beginning of January.

@Samat: Unfortunately, you seem to be unavailable during that time slot. I would suggest that we coordinate bilaterally either shortly before or shortly after the meeting.

Kind regards,
Beat