[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM Working Group Members Call

Maarten Brinkerink mbrinkerink at beeldengeluid.nl
Mon Dec 9 10:29:23 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Since I won’t be able to participate (on vacation) just a brief update from here:

Finally Open Cultuur Data NL has managed to get funding from the Ministry of Culture, which means that in 2014 we can go full throttle again. Our (Kennisland, Open State Foundation and Sound and Vision) activities include:

1. GLAMetrics impact research
2. A new masterclass for GLAM professionals
3. An open data challenge for developers
4. A centralized API/index for all Dutch open culture data and content

Best,

Maarten

Op 6 dec. 2013, om 13:58 heeft Sam Leon <sam.leon at okfn.org> het volgende geschreven: