[Openglam_members] Reminder: Bio's for member page

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at okfn.org
Thu Jul 4 09:07:30 UTC 2013

Beat and Alex, you are added now as well.

Beat notified me that when he looks at the page with Internet Explore, the
pictures are quite odd sized. Is this also happening for anybody else? I
guess none of uses IE on a daily base, but it would be good to check if the
page is accesible for everybody. I would like to push this out asap.

http://openglam.org/working-group/

Also a heads up that in the next 24 hours, the travel bursary program for
OKCon will be launched, so keep an eye out for that!

Cheers,

Joris

--
*