[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM members call: 26th of June 5:00 BST

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at okfn.org
Fri Jun 28 08:55:43 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This is what I have proposed as a schedule now:

10:30 - 11:00: Welcome and registration
11:00 - 12:00: Introductions, introduction to OpenGLAM and outline of the
program
12:00 - 13:00: Metrics: what happens with open cultural data? (Shared
session by Maarten, Sarah, Marco and Beat)
13:00 - 14:00: lunch
14:00 - 15:00: Building , Curating and Using the commons (Shared session by
Primavera, me and/or Sam and Nicole Beale)
15:00 - 16:00: Kickstarting an OpenGLAM initiative - experiences form other
countries
16:00 - 17:00: Kickstarting an OpenGLAM initiative - discussion and action
planning.
17:00 - goodbye.

Love to hear your thoughts

Best,