[Openglam_members] Finnish Wartime Archive licensing

Marttila Sanna-Maria sanna.marttila at aalto.fi
Thu May 2 10:39:53 UTC 2013

Hey Joris, all

It is a wonderful collection of photos isn't it. It has been so popular that the servers were down for many days. This was actually the collection that i was referring to, that they have "home-made" license information, they allow free and open use and re-use, but want to restrict the use in "inappropriate" (what ever that means). Me and Petri Kola (probably you met in Helsinki during the OKFestival) are planning workshops with users and developers to link these pictures with Finnish army's records etc.

However that you reminded me!

all the best,

Sanna