[Openglam_members] Summary of our call + biogs

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at okfn.org
Thu May 30 11:12:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

thanks all who could join yesterday, it was a fun and informative call.
Notes can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1yCJUVrTsbnSenuQA0tGQ0rugEwitlyiwATJbIrJpQEs/edit#

I would also like to create a page about the OpenGLAM members with some
explanation about what we do, why, and who we are. Think this can be
especially helpful if somebody from e.g France wants to get in touch,
he/she can find the right person directly.

Would you all be able to send me a brief bio and a photo of yourself?

Thanks! And looking forward to our next call.

All the best,

Joris

*

Joris Pekel