[Openglam_members] Next OpenGLAM Members call

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 13:53:45 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Due to OKCon, we missed our September call. Again, quite a lot of stuff has
happened since and it would be nice to speak to you all again.
Therefore we will have the next OpenGLAM members call on the 30th of
October.
Here we can discuss the takeaways of OKCon, how to support local
initiatives better, and updates per country. If you have anything else you
would like to talk about, please let me know. If you could for now fill in
the Doodle that would be great.
http://www.doodle.com/4pufrb2x4zrw8qzf#table

I also was in Poland last week where I met quite some interested people for
more OpenGLAM Polska activities, they might be able to join as well.

Speak soon!

Cheers,

Joris