[Openglam_members] Doodle for August call

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:30:46 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Thanks for filling in the Doodle. I think we have found a date/time to
meet.

That will be *Wednesday the 27th of August, 19:00 CEST*
Here is a time converter:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2643743,2759794,2179537,3451190&h=2643743&date=2014-8-18&sln=18-19

It looks like Thomasin will be able to join as well (although it is still
very early for her). If so, would you like to give an update about the work
in New Zealand?

Let me know if there are any other things you would like to put on the
agenda.

Cheers,

Joris