[Openglam_members] Doodle for August call

Thomasin Sleigh Thomasin.Sleigh at dia.govt.nz
Mon Aug 18 21:10:29 UTC 2014

Hi all

Yes, am going to get up for this one! And yes, can give an update from NZ.

Joris, are you able to change my address on the members list to my personal: thomasin.sleigh at gmail.com<mailto:thomasin.sleigh at gmail.com>, as it will just be easier to manage (especially at that time of the morning).

Thanks
Thomasin