[Openglam_members] Wikimania: Presentation of OpenGLAM

Helene Hahn helene.hahn at okfn.org
Wed Jul 9 10:04:11 UTC 2014

Hi Beat,

I will be at Wikimania this year (first time yeah!), we will be talking
about coding da vinci
on the 9th 4pm, if you would like me to give a short summary during a
workshop I'd be happy to join in :)

Thanks and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in Berlin!
Helene

Helene Hahn
Projektleiterin
Coding da Vinci - Der Kultur-Hackathon

Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
Singerstr. 109, 10179 Berlin
www.okfn.de <http://okfn.de/> | info at okfn.de <mailto:info at okfn.de> |
@okfde <https://twitter.com/okfde>
+49 30 57703666 2 | Fax: +49 30 57703666 9

Wir setzen uns für offenes Wissen ein! Sie auch <http://okfn.de/support/>?