[Openglam_members] Updates

Subhashish Panigrahi psubhashish at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 04:02:50 UTC 2014

Hello all,

This is Subha from India. In the last few months I'm little less active in this  list and the reason is i was doing more on-ground activities with wry low access to internet. But I will be back soon with more cultural data under free licenses! Below are a few things that I will be sharing:
- photographs and videos of a dying card game Ganjapa (if time permits will make a documentary with narratives)
- photographs and videos including interviews of artisans and organizations involved in coir craft of Odisha (Indian state)
- more than 300 photos of several artifacts of State Museum, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Photographs of many other old historical monuments
- more than 50 books relicensed under CC-by-SA 4.0 including many books on language, history and culture

Best!
Subha