[Openglam_members] Open Collections call

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Tue Nov 25 17:36:12 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Regarding today’s discussion about Wikimedia Commons.

Here is a list of content partnerships:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Partnerships
These collections would probably all qualify for inclusion on the Open Collections Page, right?

And here is the list of (partly upcoming) uploads to Commons using the GLAM-Wiki Toolset:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:GWToolset_users
Once they are uploaded, these collections would probably also qualify for inclusion on the Open Collections Page.

As mentioned during our call, I think we should keep track which of the Open Collections on display on the OpenGLAM Open Collections Page have already been uploaded to Commons (and probably also vice versa).

Cheers,
Beat