[Openglam_members] Open Collections call

Dorota Laura Kawęcka laura.cof at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 18:22:02 UTC 2014

Hi Sarah,

you will find notes from today's call here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCJUVrTsbnSenuQA0tGQ0rugEwitlyiwATJbIrJpQEs/edit?usp=drive_web

I agree that it's hard to find something if you don't know where to look
(not sure how wiki commons rank in google results). From our research
project on openness in culture sector we also know that people don't know
about wiki commons or creative commons case studies sites and this is why a
neat, simple presentation of open collections is something we need. As an
open glam advocate in Poland I would find it very very useful.

best,

Dorota