[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM members call: Doodle

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Thu Apr 30 13:07:10 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Next week I'll be at the Crowdconsortium workshop 'Engaging the Public:
Best Practices for Crowdsourcing Across the Disciplines' (see
http://www.crowdconsortium.org/national-meeting-engaging-the-public), so
not sure if I can make the OpenGLAM call - will try to make it when it
works out with the timezone!

During this workshop, I'll be on a panel sharing best practices on
crowdsourcing from our OpenGLAM community. If you have any examples of
crowdsourcing projects or initiatives your institution tried that you would
like me to share during this event, please let me know!

best, Lieke

On 28 April 2015 at 11:15, Joris Pekel <jpekel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Hope all is great.
> I hope to speak to many of you again next week. I have set up a Doodle to
> pick a time.
>
> http://doodle.com/dpsdusfh3p2pzimh#table
>
> Quite some things going on, in particular the new Open Collections page.
> It would be great if you could have a look beforehand and let us know what
> you think, and perhaps suggest improvements.
>
> http://openglam.org/open-collections/
>
> Best,
>
> Joris

Lieke Ploeger