[Openglam_members] Next members call

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:32:16 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all doing well and had some great holidays.
Because of the Christmas time it has been a while since we last spoke, so
time to get going again! Very interested in hearing what you have been up
to.

I have set up a Doodle to schedule our next meeting. Normally we do the
last week of the month but that week I will be playing in an international
improv theatre festival (if you are in Amsterdam, do come by!) so I can't
make it then. I therefore scheduled something in the week after as I really
like to join. Hope this is ok for you.

http://doodle.com/8mfc3e83e5fh4da4

I picked some more times during to see if people in different timezones can
make it as well.

Looking forward to it! As always, let me know if you want to discuss
anything.

Cheers,

Joris