[Openglam_members] Getting ready for the next members call

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Tue Jun 2 08:55:52 UTC 2015

Sorry Joris I can't make the meeting either but hope it goes well.

Marieke

On 02/06/2015 09:20, Marttila Sanna-Maria wrote:
> Hey Joris, all,
>
> Unfortunately I am unable to participate! We are organizing a drone art session on Wednesday in Helsinki  ;-) (we making 3D models from public statues using drones+cameras, and printing them afterwards in Fab Lab).
>
> all the best,
>
> Sanna
>

> On 2.6.2015, at 10.09, Joris Pekel<jpekel at gmail.com>
>   wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thanks for filling in the Doodle. Looks like Wednesday (tomorrow) at 14:00 CEST is the best time.
>> I will circulate the Hangout link 5 minutes beforehand.
>>
>> Looking forward to it!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Joris

>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> After a bit of a mess up on my side last month, I would really like to speak to you all again before the big holidays are starting. Would be great if we could organise our next call somewhere next week. I have therefore set up a Doodle:
>>
>> http://doodle.com/cci4mwn5q8wfkuau
>>
>> Hope many of you can make it. Lieke will for sure have a nice update about the Open Collections.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> Joris

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |
@mariekeguy <http://twitter.com/mariekeguy>
Open Education Working Group <http://education.okfn.org/>
Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn <http://twitter.com/okfn>|
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog