[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM members call: Doodle

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Sat May 2 06:10:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Happy May. I am extra happy as yesterday the Dutch OpenGLAM survey was sent
out!
Also, as of yesterday I started working 4 days a week, which gives me a bit
more time to spend on OpenGLAM work.

Best time to do the call appears to be Wednesday the 6th at 10:00 CEST.
See:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2747891,2643743,5391959,2193733&h=2747891&date=2015-5-2&sln=10-11
for the exact time in your area.

As always I will be sending the hangout link 5 min in advance. Let me know
if you want to add anything to the agenda.

Speak soon!

Joris