[Openglam_members] Next call

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Fri Apr 1 11:24:56 UTC 2016

Hi Maarten,

Yes, it is a pity indeed. The funding situation has been more difficult for
most GLAM initiatives recently it seems.
Worth mentioning is also that other working groups do not receive core
funding as well, so we are not the only one. They do see OpenGLAM as
a working group with a relatively high degree of maturity, which will
hopefully provide a sufficiently fruitful basis for the group to move
forward.

best, Lieke