[Openglam_members] Grants:PEG/Mind of the Universe: open video commons

Maarten Brinkerink mbrinkerink at beeldengeluid.nl
Tue Jul 5 07:00:32 UTC 2016

Dear OpenGLAM friends,

My employer and a Dutch public broadcaster are currently pursuing a WMF grant for an open video project with a new public broadcasting series. I would really appreciate you guys having a look at the proposal and please consider supporting it by signing your endorsement!

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Mind_of_the_Universe:_open_video_commons <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Mind_of_the_Universe:_open_video_commons>

Personally I would really like to see this move ahead, because we really need solid cases of newly produced public media content being released as open content.

Best regards,

Maarten Brinkerink