[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM @ "Vernetzte Welten" Conference in Graz etc.

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Wed Mar 2 08:10:32 UTC 2016

Dear Sanna, Thomasin, et al.

Yes, the aspect of funding travel scholarships is crucial.
We are aware of that and have been discussing options of funding travel expenses through an (already running) EU project.
This might be possible. However, we haven't told them yet that we might be expecting visitors from as far as New Zealand or Brazil. ;-)
The next step will consist in establishing together with the project coordinator to what extent OpenGLAM expertise and an exchange with the international OpenGLAM community would be a benefit for the said EU project.

Cheers,
Beat