[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM Working Group - Update on current developments

Sylvia Petrovic-Majer sylviainpublic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:53:32 UTC 2018

Dear Lieke,

I’d like to join the call on Monday! Please add me by invitation. Where do we start? Zoom? Skype? HangOut?

I also want to share that I already spoke to some people around me to organize an OpenGLAM Summit in Austria in 2020, including at least D-A-CH probably we’ll put this on the agenda too.?!?

For me it feels great to rewake the community again:-)

Best,
sylvia