[opensourcepharma] a open source cure for Ebola?

SHERWOOD NEISS sherwood at theccagroup.com
Thu Aug 7 14:51:30 UTC 2014

do we want to crowdfund different campaigns for this?  perhaps campaigns at different levels … you guys will have to correct this as you are the experts at what different stages would look like

a) a campaign to pull all researching together
b) several campaigns to test discoveries based on certain molecular structures
c) several campaigns to pay for testing

etc .. etc …

I can probably arrange for the crowdfunding platform set up … we’d need individual campaigns with teams put together

Regards,
Woodie

ps - if you are interested we just released our latest white paper: Crowdfunding’s Potential for Minority and Women Owned Enterprises

As co-founders of the Crowdfund Investing movement, CCA uses its unique perspective and methodology to help professional investors and institutions (local, state, national governments and NGO's) build crowdfunding ecosystems to support innovation, strengthen businesses and create thousands of new jobs.

Sherwood Neiss, Principal
Crowdfund Capital Advisors, LLC
Miami . San Francisco . New York . Washington D.C. . Hong Kong . Dubai

Email: sherwood at TheCCAGroup.com
Twitter: @woodien
Web: www.CrowdfundCapitalAdvisors.com
Office: (877) 427-2350 x701
Cell:     (202) 247-7182

Latest Contributions:
Venture Beat:
New bill could finally fix crowdfunding - if the sausage stuffers don’t get to it
The New York Times thinks only the rich should profit from crowdfunding
It Might Cost You $39,000 to Crowdfund $100,000 - A Strategy Forward for Entrepreneurs
Crowdfunding report signals increased revenue, jobs, and deal flow
How to save crowdfunding before it’s dead on arrival

Interesting Links:
One of Top Ten Most Influential People in Crowdfunding
Co-author of the World Bank Report  Crowdfunding's Potential for the Developing world
Co-author of Crowdfund Investing for Dummies Available at Amazon & Barnes & Noble
The Feature Story on Crowdfund Capital Advisors in Entrepreneur Magazine
Co-creator of Success with Crowdfunding