[opensourcepharma] Open-source pharma for ebola

Bernard Munos bhmunos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:55:08 UTC 2014

Thanks, Melinda.  Let's see who knows whom, and organize the
communication. I have identified interesting IT resources that can help
identify drug repurposing candidates beyond those that have been reported
in the literature.

Bernard

Follow me on Forbes <http://blogs.forbes.com/bernardmunos/> and Fastercures
<http://fastercures.tumblr.com/post/62722481036/give-me-your-innovators-yearning-to-breathe-free#!>