[opensourcepharma] OSP @ RHH 2015 will happen Sep 1-3

Peter Kolb peter.kolb at uni-marburg.de
Mon Jun 8 17:49:53 UTC 2015

Dear past and future OSP participants,

The 2015 meeting will take place on September 1-3, 2015, in castle
Rauischholzhausen <https://goo.gl/maps/TmERX>, near Marburg (greater
Frankfurt area), Germany.  Here are some key facts to assist in your
planning:

  * Arrival is possible from Aug 31, 10am. Departure is on Sep 3 after
    lunch. The conference program will run from Sep 1 morning until Sep
    3 noon.
  * Please sign up at http://tinyurl.com/osprhh by June 30 in order to
    participate. This spreadsheet also allows you to record dietary
    preferences as well as arrival and departure times.
  * The easiest travel option is to fly into Frankfurt airport (FRA),
    then take a train <http://www.bahn.de/p_en/view/index.shtml> to
    Marburg (approx. 90 mins), followed by a short cab ride to the
    castle. More detailed instructions will follow to participants at a
    later time.
  * Accommodation as well as meals and coffee breaks will be provided at
    the castle.
  * We have secured some sponsorship and are trying to secure more.  The
    worst-case scenario, in case we completely fail to do so, will be a
    lodging fee of EUR 250 per person (covering all accommodation and
    meals for the 3-4 days, which is quite reasonable). Please do not
    let it be an impediment to registering initially; if you need to
    drop out later, that will be all right.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write!

Looking forward to a fruitful meeting in September,
Jay, Mat & Peter

--

P e t e r   K o l b
Emmy Noether Group Leader

Chair | GLISTEN: COST Action CM1207
http://www.glisten-gpcr.eu/

Editor | Journal of Postdoctoral Affairs
http://www.postdocjournal.com