No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 UTC 2010

OpenSpendingJS can be visualisation experts who do not want to install<br>
Python, OpenSpending, Postgres, RabbitMQ and Solr on their dev<br>
machines. Instead, they can check out that repo, put in in their LAMP<br>
install and go into their settings on OpenSpending.org to set a<br>
user-custom script root, which will make OS.org get all of the scripts<br>
off their local version, e.g. <a href=3D"http://localhost/openspendingjs" t=
arget=3D"_blank">http://localhost/openspendingjs</a>. Gregor<br>
has been using it, and I think we should promote it more.<br></blockquote><=
ly go into=A0openspending/ui/public/static/openspendingjs and do the change=
s there.</div>

 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
As for merging parts of the JS back into OS: we could do that, but<br>
then we potentially end up with two vendor lib archives - which I<br>
eed. I think everything related to openspending should be in openspending&#=

--20cf307d037464a78304c6220e83--