[wdmmg-dev] Consolidating Documentation: OpenSpending Schema

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sat May 21 19:52:18 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've now made an effort to collect all the information about data
http://wiki.openspending.org/OpenSpending_Schema. While I've extended
the docs quite a bit, I'm sure this is not yet sufficient to get a new
user up to speed, but at least now have no more contradictory and
blatantly false information in the wiki. The next things to do IMO
are:

1) Document the overall workflow (the current document is like the
"theory section", completely missing any action instructions)
2) Include a run-through of the GUI loader tool
3) Split things up into multiple wiki pages again and bikeshed over
the wiki page names.
4) Actually change the process.

- Friedrich